Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Under 60 days to go!

Today I got my full winter running gear on with all my liquids and food to get ready to head down to the towpath. One block away from my house and I apply the brakes they kind of sink down and the brake light comes on. I take it over to my brother inlaws shop to be repaired and now I have to run on my trusty treadmill.

I was going to try and tackle a full loop and test out my footing with the current snowfall. I'm sure the yak traxs would have come into play. My Ice Bugs should be here any day now. Google IceBug shoes and see how these may help with the Beast.

Yesterday I did a 15 miler on the treadmill with some good tempo running. I found out that enabling the caption on the tv made it more enjoyable without the volume blasting.

So now I'll end this to get my ass on the treadmill. I'm already 1 1/2 hours behind schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment